Project Management Office.
From NWorld we provide a solid knowledge in the different areas that make up the Capital Markets, especially Wholesale Banking, Risk Control, Asset Management, Private Banking and Planning and Control, Insurance and Real Estate.
Likewise, our company has a different consulting model: Flexible + Scalable + Specialized + Close
We dedicate multiple resources to the training of our employees, offering them an extensive training program that will contribute to their professional development: masters, official certifications, internal training and languages, among other areas.
Currently in our Madrid office we are looking for a PMO with knowledge in the insurance area, having participated in process management.
- Previous experience in the insurance sector.
- Profile oriented to customer contact
- Ability to execute highly complex projects
- Experience in projects that combine the following areas:
- Definition of data models in the insurance sector with knowledge of IFRS 17 and / or Solvency II regulations.
- Analysis of documentation on methodological criteria on IFRS 17, IFRS 9, Solvency II and accounting provisions.
- Payment methods
- Project management certifications (SCRUM or PMP)
- Interlocution with technical teams